The FENG SHUI INSTITUTE of the MIDWEST Membership Levels
Community – Knowledge – Growth – Support
Friend of the Institute $108
Education & Professional Growth:
- Association with a highly-respected professional organization
- Quarterly meetings providing professional growth requirements for Practitioners and ongoing educational opportunities for Friends and Students
- Free admission to Quarterly Meetings and reduced fee for the Annual Meeting
- Specialized meeting designed for members only
Visibility & Professional Support:
- Enhanced visibility on new website Practitioner Directory
- Opportunity for Friend members to advertise their related business and/or service in FSIM newsletters
- Networking, fellowship and support through FSIM meetings, events, newsletter and special Facebook page designed for members only
- Service projects and volunteer opportunities related to FSIM’s commitment to support the community at large while increasing public awareness of Feng Shui
Practitioner members have the advantage of inclusion in the Practitioner Directory, for enhanced visibility and recognition on the Web.
Friends of FSIM receive the same benefits as Practitioners, with the exception of inclusion in the Practitioner Directory. Friends are not required to fulfill CEU requirements.
Students currently enrolled in a Feng Shui certification program can join FSIM at the student rate for a maximum of one year.
Reminder: Renewal for 2014
In 2013, the membership renewal date will be January for all members. The fulfillment of 6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will once again be required for membership renewal. See Continuing Education Requirements for additional information.
If your Practitioner membership expires without the completion of the CEUs, you may renew as a Friend for $108. This category does not qualify you as a recognized Practitioner, but does enable you to participate in the meetings and continue to receive membership benefits.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Membership, please contact Sandy Forseth, FSIM Membership Coordinator by email SandyForseth@FSIM.org or phone at 952-836-5458.